- Business Methods
- Electrical, Computer and Software Technologies
- Intellectual Property Transactions
- Mechanical Technologies
- Pharmaceutical and Chemical Technologies
- Post Grant Proceedings in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Trademarks and Copyrights
Intellectual Property Transactions
Leydig, Voit & Mayer handles all types of intellectual property transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, assignments, licenses, settlements, stock transfers, technology transfer agreements, research and development agreements, and more. Leydig’s attorneys also handle audits, due diligence, brand expansion, and brand valuation efforts.
Many of our attorneys have decades of experience in handling intellectual property transactions. As a result, they are able to work with our clients to jointly develop strategies that maximize the value of our clients’ assets, rights, and positions.