- Business Methods
- Electrical, Computer and Software Technologies
- Intellectual Property Transactions
- Mechanical Technologies
- Pharmaceutical and Chemical Technologies
- Post Grant Proceedings in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Trademarks and Copyrights
Clients in the financial sector look to Leydig, Voit & Mayer to develop and implement successful strategies to protect and exploit their investments in product development. Though the rules are evolving in this increasingly relevant area, our experience enables us to help make the patent system work for these clients as it does for those in other industries. Leydig prosecutes and manages patent portfolios for major companies in areas such as health care and employee benefits, insurance, consumer credit and payment networks.
When disputes arise, the depth of our talent allows Leydig to provide its clients with effective representation and the sound advice needed to make the right decisions. Our work in this area has involved patents ranging from Internet-based methods to insurance products to complex financial instruments.